Conductr is a modular environment where you can add the modules you want in order to control Ableton Live or Traktor.
Every artist is unique, so their tools should be as well. That’s why Conductr is an app that musicians and DJs alike can design according to their specific needs.
Conductr is designed to provide artists with a different kind of experience: one that makes sense on an iPad. It is not about mimicking hardware or desktop software on the iPad, but to offer a 100% mobile-oriented user experience.
Conductr is a freemium app. What you download for free is a trial version with limited features. Purchase the Premium modules you want for unlimited use.
REMINDER: Conductr is a software controller. It doesn’t produce any sound by itself.
We hope you enjoy using Conductr as much as we enjoy developing it.
Do not forget to check our website for new modules and updates: www.conductr.net
Thank you for choosing Conductr!
The Conductr team.
Latests release Conductr 2
- Traktor Module:
- Flexible interface: up to 4 slots for any deck you want to place (even duplicate them).
- Each deck features 3 different view modes:
- Player: Control track browsing, progress bar, loops, cues, sync, tempo and flux, plus bend and jog touchstrips.
- Mixer: Control volume, 3 band EQs with kills, 2 filter modes (Lo and Hi pass), monitor your cues, key note control and gain adjust.
- Fx: Control single or grouped FX units, automatic display of all fx and parameters’ names and control types, and create your own single or grouped FX presets.
- New interface color palette.
- Upgraded Conductr icon.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade your Conductr Server to version 2.0 in order to use Conductr 2.
- Ableton Live 8.2.6 or higher.
- Traktor 2.5.0 or higher / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 2.5 (or higher) / Traktor Pro 2 2.5 (or higher) / Traktor LE 2 2.5 (or higher).
- Mac OS X 10.6 (10.7 for USB connection) or higher / Windows Vista or higher and 64-bit Intel Operating System with iTunes.
- Server Software (free download at conductr.net/downloads).
- iPad / iPad Mini with iOS 6.0 or higher.
- Original iPad Connection cable (Apple made or Apple Certified-MFI), when using the USB Connection.