Conductr’s Claydr MIDI keyboard can be a powerful ad-on to your external hardware MIDI keyboard. Most of Claydr’s features, such as the chords automatic generator and the scale selector, can be seamlessly integrated onto your performance. Combined with hardware, Claydr can even correct your out of scale notes!
Turning Claydr into your hardware MIDI keyboard’s best friend is very easy:
- Create a MIDI track in your Ableton Live set.
- Select your hardware keyboard in the track’s MIDI input port.*
- Select “Conductr output (Conductr)” in the MIDI out port.
- Select Monitor In mode.
- Create another MIDI track with the instrument you want to play with.
- Select “Conductr input (Conductr)” in the instrument track’s MIDI input port.
* Note that this test has been done using an Edirol MIDI keyboard (PCR).
DOWNLOAD HERE A SAMPLE ABLETON SET TO TEST
(Note that this sample is set to use the computer keyboard as a MIDI controller. Simply select your hardware in the track’s MIDI input)
If you have any suggestions or your own tips & tricks, comment!